Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year, New Life

    Every people who live in the Philippines have their own traditions when New Year comes. These traditions carried from generations to generations.
    Last year, I've done many mistakes. Many persons I've hurt with my words and for what I did. My year 2010 would not that meaningful without my family, friends. On or before January 1, every person is thinking all the best for themselves and for their family like of what other call "A New Years Resolution". This resolution must be fulfill throughout the whole year.
   We must enjoy happiness, generosity and joy to other people especially to those who have none at all. This year 2011, I want to correct all the mistakes I've done last year. I want to change my bad attitudes. New Year, New Life. Hope I'll be a better new me for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment