Friday, February 11, 2011

My Dream, My Future

    Every one of us have our own dream and future in life. But it is not easy to achieve this future. We need to study hard, trust in our self to achieve our dreams.
    Graduation is coming but I'm not yet ready to face a new journey in life which is the college life. College life is the time to get more serious in our studies because college life is more harder than high school life.
When I was a child, I have a lot of dreams. Dreams that must be fulfill. Now, my dream is to achieve in beginning life to shine for all regardless of who or what i am. I want to finished my studies and someday, I want to become a successful chef in a big restaurant. I want to achieve my goals and to have a simple life where I can find a peace of mind and where I can have a freedom to make my own decision for myself.
   

1 comment:

  1. is that you pwitty :)

    can't believe ! try to convince me first hehe :)xD

    ReplyDelete